Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The First of Many

Hi Everyone -

Most of you don't know me (although I can't imagine why you would), but this is going to be my first post on my blog. I got inspired to write a blog for two reasons; the first to document my fitness journey. The other was to review books. I figured that the best way to cover off on both, would be to do Lifestyle.

A little about me: I'm Celia, and I currently call NYC home. I've lived here for about 4 years so far and have loved every second of it. During my full time job I work in Advertising as an Account Manager. So basically I help brands buy ads on the internet. I have big dreams to go to law school and hopefully will be able to make that happen during the second half of 2020. I have visions that this is going to be a big year for me!

This is me!
Keep an eye on the blog for both info about my fitness journey, book reviews (I read a lot) and any and everything else. And who knows, I might even have a few other things for you guys.

I'm sure this will get better as we go along, but this is all we've got for now!

Love from NYC,
Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modelones Dip Powder Kit Review

Hey Guys! Trying to get back into this blogging thing with the current lock down situation we're all experiencing in NYC. It's def...