Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Luxsio Sonic Brush Review

So let's start out here. I like the idea behind a Foreo. I've always wanted one and I hear the other beauty bloggers I follow absolutely rave about them. But I can't justify a $200 price tag. It was the same reason I never got a Clarisonic.

But the more I heard people raving about the Foreo I wanted to try it. But I still couldn't justify the price tag. So that is where Amazon comes in. When you search Foreo Dupes - there's a BUNCH. Now while I'll happily let you choose whichever one you'd want. I'm here to talk to you about the Luxsio Sonic Brush. Linked it here so you guys can purchase it if you so choose.

Now, none of these are direct comparisons to the Foreo as I haven't tried one. But this is just my feelings about

Price Point: $39.00 and comes with a 5% off coupon. The pink also comes in at $37.95. Now this is a price point I can get behind. It gave me a chance to try it without breaking the bank.

Shape: I actually prefer the shape of this one over the Foreo. The tip allows for me to get closer to my nose and make sure that everything is as clean as possible.

Charging: I've been using this for about a month now and thankfully I haven't had to charge this at all. The charging for this seems to be

Overall Use: The one thing I have to say that I don't love about this versus the Foreo, is that there doesn't seem to be a timing function on here. It just vibrates steadily for a while. The other thing that I have noticed is that certain soaps don't suds the way that I personally would want them to when washing my face. I've noticed that the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel has been the best one for me and washes my face the way that I want it every time.

Would I recommend?: Yes. After every use my skin feels baby smooth and for someone who has been lucky to have fairly clear skin, I think it looks brighter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Modelones Dip Powder Kit Review

Hey Guys! Trying to get back into this blogging thing with the current lock down situation we're all experiencing in NYC. It's def...