Thursday, December 26, 2019

Book Review: Twisted Twenty Six

Hey Guys - me again! Hope you all, had a very merry Christmas if you all celebrate. If not, hopefully you had a great day nonetheless. I’m back this morning with another book review. Over the holidays I’ve had a chance to get a ton of reading done that I couldn’t with work. So in just a few days I finished the latest book in the Stephanie Plum series, Twisted Twenty Six. You can purchase this book on Amazon or wherever you purchase books.

I’ve been a fan of the Stephanie Plum series since the beginning. It follows Stephanie who is a bit down on her luck financially, and her decision to become a bail bondsman for her cousin Vinnie. Each novel, which is usually released late fall every year focuses on her trials and tribulations in that role as well as her relationship with Joe Morelli her long time boyfriend, and Ranger, a bail bondsman friend who has had the hots for her since book one.

This book in particular focuses on a set of “keys” that are missing from Stephanie’s grandmother’s new husband when he passes away. The keys have a connection to the Trenton NJ mob and whoever wants them is out to kill.

Overall, I would give this book a 3.5 out of 5 stars. It’s a series that I always get enjoyment out of reading and is definitely a quick and easy read. The characters can sometimes be a bit annoying and I still don’t understand how her hamster is still alive after 26 books, unless they take place consecutively after one another. If you like this one, I would definitely recommend reading the others. And there isn’t really one signature plot line that runs through them all so don’t be afraid to read them out of order.

Hope you enjoy!  Moving forward I’m thinking I’ll do more of a recap style of reviews at the end of the month versus you guys hearing about every book. Let me know if that is something you’d enjoy!

Love and Christmas Wishes from NYC
Celia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Modelones Dip Powder Kit Review

Hey Guys! Trying to get back into this blogging thing with the current lock down situation we're all experiencing in NYC. It's def...